Tuesday 26 June 2018

Workshop

Thanks to Shellharbour Library for my promo
I'm running a workshop this Sunday for the South Coast Writers Centre and Shellharbour Library, and I'm becoming excited.

I've taught lots of workshops before but this is my first romance writing one.

In crowds I'm ridiculously shy about talking to people, but in a class, that's a totally different story. I LOVE running classes. I love sharing information, learning, seeing what others write, talking to people.

I love discussions, the generation of ideas, working together towards dreams.

I love giving back some of the information and help that so many romance writers have given me over the past 10 years.

I just can't wait!

I see on Facebook that there are some people coming and that makes me even more excited. (Thank you, lovely people!)
My new banner

I have a banner, and it's beautiful!

I have promo bits and bobs.

I have bags supplied by the Australian Romance Readers Association, which I'm sure the participants will LOVE!

I have hand outs and a plan.

There are ten trillion more ideas in my head than what I can use.

I even have a book that's on sale!

So, it's all systems go for Sunday 1st July at Shellharbour Library.

Will I see you there?




No comments: