Tuesday 13 August 2019

Creative Writing Energy - Photos

I was thrilled to have print books of Creative Writing Energy to sell at the RWA Conference last weekend.

Paradox Book Covers and Formatting did a great job preparing our files.

IngramSpark did a fabulous job printing them.

Melanie Coles was incredible. She went above and beyond her role when she helped me track down my delivery when it was 'misplaced'. Thank you, Melanie!

If you managed to receive one, and you're missing out on the coloured photos, never fear. I'll place them here so you can have the benefit of colour!

I hope you enjoy the book and find your creative writing energy!


Soul Trees Oracle Cards - page 41
Soul Trees Reading - page 42

Oracle Cards - page 44

Guardian Tarot - page 53
Mary-El Tarot - page 55

My handmade Runes - page 59

Runes for reading - page 59




No comments: